1kg / set
– Solid thin connection layer
– Can be used for concrete, iron, steel, aluminum, ceramic tile, wood, glass, polyester, epoxy,
– Repairing concrete
– Fill the holes
– Adhesives for iron bars waiting
– Filling cracks and surfaces
Sikadur 731 is a cheap but useful product that can be combined with many other waterproofing materials, providing users with the following advantages:
– Easy to apply
– Suitable for both dry and wet surfaces
– The product does not sag, even at high temperatures
– No freezing, no shrinkage
– Excellent adhesion to concrete and many other materials
– High intensity, early
– Different colored ingredients (to control mixing)
– High abrasion resistance
Color: Gray (component A: White, component B: black)
Package: 1 kg / set
Storage conditions: + 5oC, Max 25oC, dry.
Shelf life: At least 12 months if stored properly in original unopened packaging
Volume volume: ~ 1.7 kg / liter
Mixing ratio: Component A: B = 2: 1 (by weight)
Time allowed for construction (with 1 kg set)
Consumption density: Approximately 1.70 kg / m2 thickness per mm depending on the porosity, roughness of the surface.
Elongation to break – 7 days: 0.41%
Adhesion strength (shear strength test:
2 days> 7 N / mm2 (meets ASTM C881-02)
14 days> 10 N / mm2 (meets ASTM C881-02)
Modul young: 8500 NN / mm2
Maximum 3cm per layer
Construction of vertical surface up to 1cm
All concrete surfaces must be clean, free of standing water and free from peeling impurities. Cement dust must be removed by mechanical means (eg sand blower).
Mix the two ingredients together for at least 3 minutes using a low speed electric stirrer (no more than 500 rpm) until the mixture becomes smooth, viscous, and evenly gray.
When used as a thin binder, apply mixed adhesive to the surface by trowel, spatula or by hand with protective gloves. When applying as a repair mortar, formwork may be required. On damp surfaces, a good plastering is required.
Clean all equipment and tools with Thinner C immediately after use