DESMON Q / D
DESMON Q / D is a two-component polyurethane paint that can be used at ambient and drying temperatures. It helps cope with the weather and physical effects, is the perfect paint for industrial projects.
A coating for pools, cars, railroad cars, electronic appliances, construction tools, radios and televisions, etc.
Item Characteristics Item Characteristics
White and many other colors Theoretical coverage (m2 / l)
10 ± 2
(60 ℃,%) Ball,
shaded, unpolished Recommended film thickness (um) 35 ± 5
Hardness 42 ± 3 Conditions of Use 20 ℃ x 3 days
80 ℃ x 30 minutes
(25 ℃, g / cm3) 1.20 ± 0.03 Mixing ratio
(Main substance: solid substance)
(by volume) Ball = 6: 1
Shaded = 8: 1
No balls = 10: 1
Recommended Priming Polyurethane Primer DW Component 2
* Physical properties are based on white Desmon Q / D paints.
Thinner 403, Thinner 630
6 months from the date of manufacture.
1. Pre-treatment: Remove contaminants such as oil, moisture and dust, etc. on the painted surface.
2. Air temperature: 5 ~ 35 ℃, Humidity: maximum 85%.
3. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
4. Avoid painting near sources of heat and fire. To paint in a shade, cool and dry.
5. Do not expose the paint to water and chemicals before completely drying.
6. Follow the mixing ratio and paint phase over the life of the product.
18 kg (Main ingredient + Hard substance)