HANJIN FLOOR COAT TOP
FLOOR COAT TOP. EPOXY PAINT PAINT SYSTEM
Composition: Epoxy glue and hardener combined with anti-acid color materials, refined into a two-component coating that is resistant to corrosion many times.
Characteristics: Good cohesion, rust resistance, good corrosion resistance and durability. The paint film has high toughness and friction resistance. Good resistance to solvent, grease, alkali, salt, and moisture. Especially easy to execute.
Uses: Construction of indoor floors, factories, clean rooms, hospitals, anti-fouling places, chemical plants, tanks and lakes for sewage treatment. Requirements for concrete surfaces Detailed contents:
Color: Green, gray, color scheme Density: 1,206 kg / lit (green) Density: 0.946 kg / lit (gray)
Packing: Packed in 2 cartons Solid content: 52 ± 3% Recommended paint film thickness: 50 ~ 100µm / paint applied Coating area: 5.2m2 / liter (theoretically with a thickness of 0.1 mm, no surface waste calculation)
Preservation: 1 year Packaging (3: 1) by volume: total 16 liters – Main substance PTA: 12 liters – Hardener PTB: 4 liters
Construction surface temperature: 5 ~ 35 ℃ Flash point: 5 ~ 35 ℃ Air and surface moisture: Under 80% Mixing ratio (main substance: curing): 3: 1 (by volume ) Use with thinner: HT-031; T-10 Ratio of diluted solvent: less than 10% Reaction time when mixing: 10 minutes at 20 ℃. Shelf life: 8h temperature 20 ℃ Surface drying condition: 20 ℃ Dry to touch the surface: 2h Curing: within 24h
Application method: Spraying, spreading, rolling Surface preparation: Remove all grease and dirt. Working conditions: Ambient temperature: 5 ~ 35 ℃
Dried completely: 7 days Dried to the next coat: minimum 24 hours and maximum 7 days
Notes during construction process:
1. Storage bins must be covered and kept in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep in cool places with temperature from (5 ~ 25 ℃)
2. During the construction process, do not allow the paint to stick to the skin or fly into the eyes. 3. It is recommended not to apply in conditions of temperature below 5oC and humidity higher than 80%.
4. Do not use this product with other coatings.
5. Follow the ratio and do not paint too thin
6. Mix in accordance with the prescribed ratio and mix thoroughly before application.
7. This product is a flammable product, so it is necessary to avoid fire, weapons, flammable substances, etc. Use safety protection when painting and drying