KANSAI PARALUX 4HG
20 liters/ set
Kansai’s Paralux 4HG is a two-component epoxy coating specially formulated to provide a high-gloss and durable surface.
• High gloss and color fastness for interior construction.
• Good resistance to external influences and abrasion.
• Easy to apply
• Good adhesion to epoxy paint for a long time.
• Resistant to splashes and light chemical wounds.
• Can withstand temperatures up to 100 ° C continuously and 120 ° intervals.
• Suitable as a finishing coat or epoxy coating and polyurethane protection paint.
Designed to provide durable finishing surface, suitable for brush or roller construction. Used in conjunction with appropriate primer and substrate, used for interior surfaces.
The finished surface has a high gloss and is suitable for metal and nonmetal surfaces, providing a range of paint colors.
• Coverage: 10m2 / liter (50 microns thickness).
• Color: Optional
• Film thickness: 50 microns DFT.
• Recommended solvent: Solvent No. 5.
• Packing: 5 liters, 20 liters.