KANSAI SURESEAL PS38 PRIMER
Sureseal PS38 from Kansai is a low viscosity, two-component epoxy primer produced with high permeability properties for damp concrete surfaces.
• Penetrates deep into concrete surface to avoid peeling.
• Good resistance to light chemicals.
• Compatible with a variety of different coatings.
• No strong smell during application
Use Sureseal PS38 paint as a primer for concrete surfaces, membranes, stucco or coatings. Sureseal PS38 paint can also be used as a surface hardener for concrete floors in factories, garages, mechanical rooms and warehouses to prevent dust accumulation.
Sureseal PS38 is not suitable for use in acid, alkali and flooded environments.
• Solid content: 100%
• Category: Two components
• Theoretical coverage: 20m² / kg @ 50 microns DFT.
• Mixing ratio by weight: 4 parts A with 1 part B.
• Coverage: 10 – 12m2 / liter (thickness of 25 microns).
• Coating time: Minimum: 2 hours / Maximum: 24 hours
• Life time: 1 hour.
• Packing: Part A: 4kg; Part B: 1kg.
• Packing: 5 liters, 20 liters.
Treat surface dents, make sure the surface is clean, dry, and free of adhering impurities. New concrete surfaces need to be sandblasted to clean and stabilize the structure within 28 days before applying Sureseal PS38 primer to achieve maximum performance.
Safety, health & environmental information:
Refer to the safety data sheet for additional safety information, handling methods and product application methods.