SIKA TOPSEAL 107
Improved polymer cement-based waterproof mortar is applied to mortar and concrete surfaces to prevent water penetration.
+ Drinking water tanks, swimming pools, swimming pools, water tanks.
+ Works tunnel, underground, bridges
+ Terrace and balcony, retaining wall.
+ Used to fill the cracks of crow’s feet are not developing cracks.
Advantages when using SikaTop Seal 107 cement-based waterproofing
+ Two components are prepackaged.
+ Easy to mix and apply, when mixing with a consistency like oil paste
+ Good adhesion with solid surfaces, preventing the process of cascification
+ Waterproof, non-toxic to domestic water environment, does not cause surface corrosion and has a slight elasticity.
+ Can be constructed by spraying machine.
SikaTop Seal 107 product specifications
– Type / Color: Component A: Liquid / White.
Component B: Powder / Gray.
– Packing: 25 kg / Set (A: 5 kg / B: 20 kg)
.- Shelf life: At least 6 months if stored properly, store in cool dry place.
– Mixing ratio:
+ Component A: B = 1: 4 by weight.
+ Component A: B = 1: 2.9 By volume.
– Consumption density:
+ Waterproofing for commercial and balcony patios: 1.5kg / m2 / layer.
+ Waterproofing for places with water pressure up to 1m: 1.5kg / m2 / Layer.
+ Waterproofing the place where the incubation of water up to 1m or anti-frost: 2kg / m2 / Layer.
+ Always execute 2 coats of SikaTop Seal
+ It is possible to apply 03 layers for heavily penetrated places.
– Time to allow construction: 30 minutes at 27 degrees Celsius 65% humidity.
– Thickness of each layer: Maximum 2mm for each layer.
– Construction temperature: Minimum 8 degrees C. Maximum 40 degrees C.
– Surface preparation:
+ The surface tanks must be cleaned from grease, oil, and impurities.
+ Surface tanks must ensure water saturation but no standing water before construction.
– Mixing: Mix with a slow speed stirrer. Pour the flour ingredients slowly into a stirring liquid to achieve a consistency.
– Construction: apply the first coat when the saturated surface is still damp. Apply 2nd coat after the first dry layer 4-8 h. If more than 12, then before class 2 must be humidified.
– Clean tools used with clean water immediately after using the material, when Sika material has hardened, it must be cleaned by mechanical methods.
– Notes about construction and limitations:
+ Do not use more than 4 kg per m2 in one construction.
+ Sika topseal 107 does not use for decorative surface tanks that can show mottled spots when the weather is moist but does not affect the quality.
SikaTop seal 107 is a cementitious waterproofing, so it is alkaline. Skin contact should be avoided. If you are cursed, clean up water and see a doctor immediately.
Dispose according to local regulations.
Any questions about SikaTop Seal 107 products or need advice on using products can contact us directly via Hotline: 086 512 1970