Sikadur 752 2-component Epoxy Pump Resin
Sikadur 752 is a pumping fluid, low viscosity, solvent free, high strength Epoxy resin base. After mixing, the product is pumped into the holes and cracks in concrete, when cured will become very hard and high intensity.
• Sikadur 752 is used to pump and insert holes, recesses and cracks in structures such as columns, beams, foundations, floors and water retention structures.
• The product not only forms an effective barrier against water penetration, but also connects the concrete components together, thus restoring the original strength of the concrete structure.
• Sikadur 752 complies with ASTM C881 – 02. Type I. Class 1. Part B + C.
Advantages of sikadur 752
– No solvents.
– Suitable for both dry and damp concrete surfaces.
– Can be used at low temperatures.
– No shrinkage when frozen.
– Mechanical strength and high adhesive strength.
Certificates: Experimental results are conducted in Vietnam and abroad
Information about sikadur 752 product:
• Color: Light yellow / colorless
• Packing: 1 Kg/ set
• Storage: + 50C to + 300C
• Shelf life: At least 12 months if stored properly in original unopened packaging
Specifications sikadur 752:
• Volume of volume: ~ 1.1 Kg / liter
• Mixing ratio: Component A: B = 2: 1 (by weight and volume)
• Time to allow construction (for 1 Kg set)
Temperature ˚C Time
40oC 15 minutes
30oC 30 minutes
20 ° C 60 minutes