LIBERO Water-based bitumen waterproofing layer
LIBERO water-based bitumen waterproofing layer
18kg / box
– Used as a waterproofing layer for vertical walls or floor surfaces
– Construction surface should be cleaned of oils, lubricants and other chemical impurities
– The material should be mixed with water in proportion (1: 3) and applied to the prepared surface with a roller or paint brush (400gr / M2).
– If during mixing and construction, the material is too dense, may be added to the material with water (10% – 15% by weight).
– After construction, the concrete surface will turn light brown
– Brush and roller should be washed with warm water after application so that they can be cleaned
– Close the lid tightly after use
– Storage: At temperatures from + 50C to 300C, LIBERO good use for 12 months