NON-SHRINK GROUT.S- Self-shrinking mortar
NON-SHRINK GROUT.S is a pre-flowing, no shrinkage, high strength ready mixed mortar.
NON-SHRINK GROUT.S used for:
– Anchor equipment and machines into the foundation;
– Anchor footing of prefabricated columns, anchor of bridge pillars;
– Making the link between concrete blocks, prefabricated components
– Concrete treatment works, bored pile heads, pressing piles, diaphragm walls
– Waterproofing works: pouring floors, walls, cisterns, swimming pools, basements, treating across floors, concrete walls in water and electricity construction.
– Good adhesion, increase elasticity
– High amtitude
– Easy to mix and apply
Gray Record color
Mass of porous volume 1.4 ± 0.5kg / L
The ratio of water mixed 14 – 16% dry mortar
Mass of mortar after mixing 2.15 ÷ 2.20 kg / L
Calculation unit: N / mm2
Prepare the surface
Clean the surface before grouting, avoiding grease, dust and dirty impurities.
Cofa transplant ensures tight, tight
Moisten the entire surface before grouting
NON-SHRINK GROUT.S mortar is mixed by hand or by a mixer: 1kg dry mortar with 0.14 – 0.16 liters of clean water
Mix with a mixer
Add 80% of the water needed to mix into the barrel, keep the machine running continuously, slowly add NON-SHRINK GROUT.S in and mix for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the water and continue mixing for 2 minutes to get a homogeneous mixture. Take care not to lump as it is not mixed well
Amount of water needed to mix: 3.5 – 4.0L of clean water for a bag of NON-SHRINK GROUT.S – 25kg depending on the required consistency and concrete surface
Apply NON-SHRINK GROUT.S right after mixing. If the concrete surface is too dry, it can be saturated by spraying water on it.
Apply 01 layer for the required thickness: 2 -3mm; apply 02 coats on the thickness: from 5mm. Maximum thickness applied: 15mm.
Density of material after mixing: 2.1kg / L
Minimum application temperature:> 50C
Cleaning tools and equipment
Equipment and tools after work are cleaned with clean water before the material hardens
NON-SHRINK GROUT.S is kept for 12 months from the date of manufacture in its original condition and properly stored.
25kg / multi-layer bag