Sika grout 214-11
vữa không co ngót
Sikagrout non-shrink cementitious grout 214-11
Sika grout 214-11 is a ready-mixed cement with a special admixture that supports shrinkage compensation, when stirred thoroughly with water to create a mortar mixture with good flow characteristics and high strength, used for grouting work:
• Machine foundation (no vibration)
• Rail pedestal
• Pillars in prefabricated structures
• Positioning bolts
• The gaps
• The niches
• Repairing concrete
Cement-based mortar is economical and easy to use, just add water and mix well to use. The consistency of the grout mixture is adjusted by the amount of water added while stirring
• Excellent fluidity
• Good dimensional stability
• High amtitude,
• Do not separate water
• Non-toxic, non-corrosive
• Impact resistance, vibration
• Can be grouted with an appropriate pump
• Form: Powder
• Color: Concrete gray
• Packing: 25 Kg / bag
• Storage: Cool, dry place with shade
• Shelf life: At least 6 months if stored properly in original unopened packaging
• Volumetric weight:
~ 1.60 Kg / liter by mass of flour
~ 2.20 Kg / liter by density of newly mixed mortar
• Mixing ratio: gives the consistency so the mortar can flow
Sikagrout 214-11: Water = 1 Kg: 0.15 Kg by weight
~ 3.75 liters of clean water for a 25 Kg bag
Pour sikagrout mortar for large volumes
Sikagrout norm 214-11:
A 25 Kg bag gives about 13.10 liters of mortar and 76 bags is needed to make a 1m3 mortar
• The minimum gap to pour SikaGrrout 214 11 is 10 mm
• If pouring into large volume areas, add round aggregate such as gravel, pebbles with diameter of 6mm-8mm, 8mm-16 mm, 16mm-32 mm with sika grout grout mixture 214-11
• Do not add cement or sand to the grouting mixture
• Construction temperature: Minimum 10˚C – Maximum 40˚C
Compressive strength Sikagrout 214-11 at 270C with 65% ambient humidity
Technical specification Standard practice
15% water content
27-31 Cm ASTM T230-90 fluidity test
Splitting phenomenon No ASTM C940-89
Expander in 24 h ≥ 0.1% ASTM C940-89
Initial setting time ≥ 5 h ASTM C403-90
Final setting time ≤ 12 h ASTM C403-90
Reaching grade after 24 h ≥ 25 N / mm2 ASTM C349-95
Reaching grade after 3 days ≥ 41 N / mm2 ASTM C349-95
Reaching grade after 7 days ≥ 52 N / mm2 ASTM C349-95
Reaching grade after 28 days ≥ 60 N / mm2 ASTM C349-95
• Concrete surface must be clean, solid, free from oil, grease and other impurities
• Iron and steel metal surfaces must be free from scale, rust, or grease.
• Absorbent surface must be fully saturated, but no standing water.
• The dough is slowly added to the pre-quantified water to suit the desired consistency.
• Mix with a blender with low speed, maximum of 500 rpm for at least 3 minutes until smooth consistency is achieved.
• Can use mixer 2 need a forced mixer.
Construction of grouting:
• Pour mortar after mixing. make sure all air trapped in the mortar is released.
• When pouring grout into the base, maintain the pressure column to keep the flow of the grout uninterrupted.
• Make sure the formwork is firm and watertight.
• For optimum expansion effect, apply mortar as quickly as possible (preferably within 15 minutes after mixing).
1.Drilling liquid mortar in machine platforms:
• Fully water but do not leave water on the bolt holes.
• If possible, pour the liquid mortar into the vents first, then pour the liquid mortar into the base. Keep mortar flowing continuously.
Pour mortar positioning sikagrot bolt
2. Pour liquid grout into the bottom:
• Water 24 hours in advance, without standing water.
• Keep the hydraulic pressure constant to keep the grout flowing continuously.
• Use cables or chains to make sure the holes are full.
• Make sure air bubbles escape easily
3. Pour liquid grout into large cavities / large volumes:
• Depending on the volume to be filled and the thickness of the gap, large aggregates can be added to SikaGrout 414 11 liquid mortar at a rate of 50 -100% of the weight of SikaGrout 214 11 powder.
• Round aggregates are preferable to flat aggregates.
• When pouring mortar into areas greater than 60 mm thick, the use of extra large aggregates or cold water will reduce the temperature generated during the initial hardening period.
• Cases of special anchors anchor cliff bolts in tunnels.
• Minimum working temperature is 10˚C.
• If the working temperature is lower than 20˚C setting time and the intensity achieved will be slower.
• Must comply with curing time of at least 3 days in exposed mortar surfaces
• In case of pouring liquid mortar into large cavities / large volumes, using SikaGrout 214 11 is most appropriate.
Keep the exposed surface as small as possible and protect the mortar from premature water loss by conventional curing measures (moisturizing, covering wet wipes, using curing compounds such as Antisol E).
• Clean tools and equipment immediately after use.
• Freezing mortar can only be removed by mechanical means.
Health and safety information
• Ecology: Do not dispose of into water.
• Transportation: Not dangerous
• Disposal of waste: According to local regulations