Sikagrout GP Non-Shrinkable Pilling Grout
Sikagrout GP is suitable for ambient temperature when applying for the following grouting works:
– Machine foundation (without vibration)
– Rail pedestal
– Pillars in prefabricated structures
– Positioning bolts
– The gaps
– The gaps
– The niches
– Repairing concrete
It is a very economical and easy to use mortar
– Excellent fluidity
– Good dimensional stability
– High intensity, viscous viscosity can be adjusted
– Do not separate water
– Non-toxic, non-corrosive
– Already mixed just add water
– Impact resistance, vibration
– Can be grouted with an appropriate pump
• Type / Color: Concrete Powder / Gray
• Packing: 25 Kg / bag
• Storage: Cool, dry place with shade
• Shelf life: At least 6 months if stored properly in original unopened packaging
• Volumetric weight ~ 1.60 Kg / liter (stacked mass of flour) ~ 2.20 Kg / liter (density of newly mixed mortar)
• Mixing ratio: Sikagrout GP: Water = 1: 0.15 (by weight) (Melting can flow) ~ 3.75 liters of clean water per 25 kg bag
• One bag gives about 13.10 liters of mortar
• It takes about 76 bags to make 1m3 mortar
• Construction temperature: Minimum 10˚C – Maximum 40˚C
• Minimum gap of SikaGrrout GP: 10 mm2
– Concrete surface must be clean, solid, free from oil, grease and other impurities
– Metal surfaces (iron and steel) must be free from scale, rust and grease.
– Absorbent surfaces must be completely saturated, but no standing water.
• The dough is slowly added to the pre-quantified water to suit the desired consistency.
• Mix with a low speed mixer (max. 500 rpm) for at least 3 minutes until a smooth consistency is achieved.
• Can use mixer 2 need a forced mixer.
– Pour mortar after mixing. make sure all air trapped in the mortar is released.
– When pouring grout into the base, maintain the pressure column to keep the flow of grout uninterrupted.
– Make sure the formwork is firm and watertight.
– For optimal expansion effect, apply mortar as quickly as possible (preferably within 15 minutes after mixing).
Liquid grouting at machine platforms:
• Fully water but do not leave water on the bolt holes.
• If possible, pour the liquid mortar into the vents first, then pour the liquid mortar into the base.
• Keep mortar flow continuously.
Pour liquid mortar into the bottom:
• Water 24 hours in advance, without standing water.
• Keep the hydraulic pressure constant to keep the grout flowing continuously.
• Use cables or chains to make sure the holes are full.
• Make sure air bubbles escape easily
Pour liquid grout into large cavities / large volumes:
• Depending on the volume to be filled and the thickness of the gap, large aggregates can be added to the SikaGrout GP liquid mortar at a rate of 50-100% of the weight of SikaGrout GP powder.
• Round aggregates are preferable to flat aggregates.
• When pouring mortar into areas greater than 60mm thick, the use of extra large aggregates or cold water will reduce the temperature generated during the initial hardening period.
• Special cases of anchoring (cliff anchor anchors in tunnels).
Keep the exposed surface as small as possible and protect the mortar from premature water loss by conventional curing measures (moisturizing, covering wet wipes, using curing compounds such as Antisol E).
Cleaning: Clean tools and equipment immediately after use. Freezing mortar can only be removed by mechanical means.
Note: Minimum application temperature is 10˚C.
• If the working temperature is lower than 20˚C setting time and the intensity achieved will be slower.
• Must comply with curing time of at least 3 days in exposed mortar surfaces
• In case of pouring liquid mortar into large cavities / large volumes, using SikaGrout GP is most appropriate.
• Ecology: Do not add to water.
• Transportation: Not dangerous
• Disposal of waste: According to local regulations
• SikaGrout GP is cement based, so it is alkaline.
• Be careful to minimize direct contact with skin.
• If the product gets into eyes, wash immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.