High quality hot lamination sheets, made from polypropylene based materials, polymer reinforced and Spunbond nonwoven Polyester yarns. Products with high durability in tropical climatic conditions. Great stability and high mechanical properties.
Surface finishing: Fine mineral sand
Waterproofing membrane used for surfaces that need waterproofing include:
– Roof floor of civil and industrial construction works;
– Sloping roofs before tiling
– Underground water tanks;
– Underground car park;
– The sphere …
Waterproofing membrane is produced on the requirements of the building, so it can meet the waterproofing requirements of the areas: floor, roof, basement, foundation … with basic characteristics such as:
– Easy to apply (good resilience);
– Good dimensional stability;
– High waterproof ability
– High mechanical strength;
– Environmental friendliness;
– Good price.
1. 1. Prepare the surface
– The concrete surface is bavia removed, remove excess iron ends
– Clean the surface with dust or sand or cement scraps to avoid damaging the waterproofing membrane
– Flat, corner corners, balustrades or panel under the floor
– The surface handed over before waterproofing construction must be clean and smooth.
1. 2. Construction of lining:
– Scan or roll with a roller or brush with a thin layer of primer and evenly onto the prepared concrete surface. Priming areas where waterproofing membranes may be constructed during the day.
– After the primer paints about 2-3 hours, can apply anti-stick coating (in normal weather conditions.)
1. 3. Construction of hot plate
– Put the roll on the surface of the waterproofing, rolling and spreading the roll in a straight line
– Using the torch method with a torch and gas, torch the underside of the film until the membrane flows and adheres to the primer.
– Minimum eyelid protection: 10cm
– For sloping roof areas, apply from low position to gradually higher position.
1. 4. Inspection and maintenance
– After completing the patch, seal, need to check at the seams and eyelids. Can be carefully dried to ensure the quality of waterproofing
– Protective screed should be applied; tile or pour concrete to protect the waterproofing membrane before proceeding with subsequent steps.
1. 5. Packing and storage:
– Packing: 10m / roll, 25 rolls / pallet
– Thickness of 3mm, 4mm
– Storage: store in a dry place, temperature> 50C; Keep away from heat sources that may generate heat
– Rolls or pallets need to be erected and do not overlap